Weather proof MCP stands for Manual Call Point. It is a device to activate fire alarm systems when fire incidents are placed.
Due to these MCPs are weather proofs so that can be installed and used in outside purposes. The enhanced environmental protection allows the unit to be installed in external environment.
This MCP used outdoors and in places where the moisture is occur. It having a seven- segment DIL switch that enables address for each point at commissioning stage, and fast response. Bi-colored LED’s indicate isolate and normal conditions.
- ‘Plug and play’ terminal connections for fast wiring
- Continuity link for wiring test before commissioning
- Reports an alarm in 5 seconds and
- Re-settable element
Features of weather proof MCP
- Weatherproof when surface mounted
- Safe to use in all outdoor purpose
- Unique installation
- Low profile design
- Anti-tamper facility
- Protect the electronic components from damage
- Backward compatibility
- Safe, secure, commissioning without need to remove the snap glaze element
- MCP activated indication and finally
- Glass element fitted
Essa Tech Services has been designed weatherproof MCP to provide customers with innovative, easy to test, cost effective, and solution for MCP.
Hence we design these MCPs with techniques and latest technology to provide a highly reliable weatherproof MCP.