Addressable fire alarm panel is main part of intelligent fire detection system. It senses the information from smoke, multi, heat detector, and other sensors to detect fire,
There are four basic types of panels conventional, addressable, and multiplex systems.
Conventional panels are used less frequent in large buildings than in the past, but are not uncommon on smaller projects such as small schools, stores, restaurants, and apartments, this employs one or more circuits, connected to sensors, wired in parallel.
Addressable are usually more advanced than the conventional panels, with greater information capacity and control flexibility. Multiplex system, is a sort of transition between conventional and modern addressable system, were often used in large buildings and complexes.
It is more advanced than conventional fire alarm control panel, to this control and monitor module are connected, also controls the third party devices like Access Control Systems, power controls, fire pumps in event of fire.
Features and benefits of addressable fire alarm panel
- Detectors are connected in loops.
- 100 to 250 detectors can be connected to a single loop.
- Each detector is addressed and programmed in panel, so that the event of firepanel indicates exact place of the detector which is activated.
- Smoke, heat detectors and devices life can be monitored.
- It can be connected to output and input modules which control the electronic devices either on or off switching the appliances.
- Ease of maintenance
- Function halls
Supply and install of Honey well addressable fire alarm, notifier fire alarm panel, fire lite, Morley IAS, notifier, tyco, ravel, Apollo, Morley alarm panel, simple fire alarm.
Essa tech services are professional and well experienced dealers, system installers for addressable fire alarm panel.